San Francisco Cocktails: An Elegant Collection of Over 100 Recipes Inspired by the City by the Bay (City Cocktails) (Hardcover)
Out of Print
Mix up a taste of the City by the Bay and experience San Francisco without ever leaving home!
Eating and drinking are always the topics of the day in this city that is unlike any other. With San Francisco Cocktails, you will be transported to the biggest small-town city in America.
Inside, you will find:
- Easy-to-follow recipes sure to be crowd pleasers
- Cocktail basics for your home bar, including glassware, tools, and spirits
- Chapters dedicated to your favorite San Francisco neighborhoods
- Profiles on some of the most recognizable bars in San Francisco along with the cocktail recipes that make them stand out
- Interviews with local bartenders
- Gorgeous, full-color photography gives you a taste of each cocktail long before you mix them up yourself
- A list of songs and movies that will help you truly grasp the San Francisco experience
No matter where you find yourself, San Francisco Cocktails is the perfect gift for cocktail lovers everywhere. This is the perfect guide for drinking like a true San Franciscan.
About the Author
Trevor Felch is a restaurants writer for SF Weekly and the San Francisco Examiner, along with contributing editor and West Coast writer for Vino 24/7. Previously he lived in the start-up world as co-founder and creative director for the neighborhood social mapping company Urbane.