Better Late Than Never (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #15) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the A Reverend Curtis Black Novel series.
- #8: Love, Honor, and Betray (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #8) (Paperback): $19.79
- #9: The Reverend's Wife (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #9) (Paperback): $17.59
- #10: A House Divided (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #10) (Paperback): $17.59
- #11: The Prodigal Son (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #11) (Paperback): $16.50
- #12: The Ultimate Betrayal (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #12) (Paperback): $16.49
- #13: A Sinful Calling (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #13) (Paperback): $16.49
- #14: Sin of a Woman (A Reverend Curtis Black Novel #14) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.00
In this stunning conclusion to the bestselling Reverend Curtis Black series, Curtis's secret past returns in an unwelcome--but ultimately healing--visit.
Rev. Curtis Black is no stranger to scandal. Throughout the decades, he has done much in the public eye, both good and evil. But what most people don't realize is that Curtis has been hiding a horrific childhood that has affected him in countless, unspeakable ways.
His buried past resurfaces when his estranged sister becomes alarmingly ill and his youngest child, twelve-year-old Curtina, becomes the kind of problem daughter whom he never imagined she could be. This is only the beginning.
The horror of Curtis's childhood secrets, as well as Curtina's wild and rebellious behavior, takes a critical toll on Curtis and the entire Black family. All the public scandals they've experienced over the years now seem like child's play compared to the turmoil they are facing in private. Who could have known that the deepest wounds would come from within?
About the Author
Kimberla Lawson Roby is the New York Times bestselling author of the highly acclaimed Curtis Black Series. She lives with her husband in Rockford, Illinois.
"Full of Roby's trademark drama, surprises, forgiveness, and hope."
"Kimberla Lawson Roby weaves truth into fiction."
"Kimberla Lawson Roby has reached a pinnacle most writers only dream of."
-Rockford Register Star
"Roby is a master of making a delicious mess of otherwise good, merciful, God-fearing people's lives...compellingly readable."
"Roby's highly engaging prose offers edgy characters and intense drama."