Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 31 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Hardcover): $30.79
- #34: Immortal Rising (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #35: After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #36: The Bad Luck Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
In a sizzling new Argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands, a gorgeous mortal encounters his greatest temptation…
For almost two centuries, Ildaria Garcia has been on the run, a trouble magnet with a knack for taking down bad guys. Lately, her vigilante tendencies have drawn unwelcome attention to her fellow Immortals. Forced to relocate, Ildaria is supposed to lay low in a new town. Instead, she quickly entangles herself with six and a half feet of muscular, tattooed trouble.
Joshua James Simpson Guiscard, aka G.G., knows a lot about Immortals—enough to make him wary. Yet from the moment Ildaria walks into his club, he feels desire stronger than anything he’s known. Accepting the fact that they might be life mates is disconcerting. But when her past catches up to them, G.G. faces a choice—confront his demons at last, or lose a passion that’s hot as hell.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“A romcom with a kickass vampire heroine, a sensitive mortal hottie, and a little danger thrown in!”
— Fresh Fiction
“Yet another exciting and charming installment in Lynsay Sands’ long-running Argeneau series...You can just imagine the drama, the action, and of course the laughs that Sands is known for.”
— Harlequin Junkie
“another suspenseful paranormal romance with an interesting historical twist, an explosive plot, and a lively cast of secondary characters... A great read from a paranormal romance whiz.” — Kirkus Reviews for Immortally Yours