Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 24 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Hardcover): $30.79
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #34: Immortal Rising (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #35: After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #36: The Bad Luck Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
In a sizzling new argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands, an impulsive rescue pairs a sexy immortal with the woman made to be his for eternity
Abigail Forsythe’s life hasn’t been easy lately. Still, if there’s one thing guaranteed to take her mind off an empty bank account and abandoned dreams, it’s a naked man locked in a plane’s cargo hold. A very big, incredibly gorgeous naked man. And when instinct prompts her to free him, Abigail must rely on this stranger for survival . . . a stranger who leaves her thrumming with need every time they touch.
Tomasso Notte knows he’s found his life mate in Abigail. Now he just has to hold on to her. They’re miles from civilization, hunted by his kidnappers. Abigail has no idea of Tomasso’s abilities, or of how intensely pleasurable their unique connection can be. But he’s about to show her, beginning with one wild, hot, immortal night . . .
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
Sexy and captivating, mingling darkness and humor — Kirkus Reviews
Praise for: A Quick Bite “A wickedly sexy tale that effortlessly infuses comedy, romance, and excitement...A QUICK BITE leaves me completely sated, and yet breathless awaiting another taste!” — Romance Junkies
Praise for: A Bite to Remember “A wickedly delicious romp -- inventive, sexy and fun!” — Angela Knight, USA Today Bestselling Author
“...the book immediately begins with action, heartache and lust. This is not a story any fans of Sands, or those who are looking for an entertaining and satisfying paranormal read, will want to miss. — RT Book Reviews (top pick)
“IMMORTAL NIGHTS has everything fans of the Argeneau series have come to love: a smart heroine in an unexpected situation and a hero who is a drool-worthy mix of tender and courageous.” — BookPage
“Her trademark humor and genuine characters...keep her series fresh and her readers hooked.”
— Publishers Weekly