Destined for an Early Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Night Huntress series.
- #1: Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: This Side of the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: The Other Half of the Grave (Night Huntress #9) (Paperback): $21.84
- #2011: Home for the Holidays Lib/E: A Night Huntress Novella (Night Huntress Novels (Audio) #2011) (Compact Disc): $43.99
Her deadly dreams leave her in grave danger
Since half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her undead lover Bones met six years ago, they've fought against the rogue undead, battled a vengeful Master vampire, and pledged their devotion with a blood bond. Now it's time for a vacation. But their hopes for a perfect Paris holiday are dashed when Cat awakes one night in terror. She's having visions of a vampire named Gregor who's more powerful than Bones and has ties to her past that even Cat herself didn't know about.
Gregor believes Cat is his and he won't stop until he has her. As the battle begins between the vamp who haunts her nightmares and the one who holds her heart, only Cat can break Gregor's hold over her. She'll need all the power she can summon in order to bring down the baddest bloodsucker she's ever faced . . . even if getting that power will result in an early grave.
About the Author
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling—by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her.