At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Night Huntress series.
- #1: Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Destined for an Early Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #5: This Side of the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: The Other Half of the Grave (Night Huntress #9) (Paperback): $21.84
- #2011: Home for the Holidays Lib/E: A Night Huntress Novella (Night Huntress Novels (Audio) #2011) (Compact Disc): $43.99
Some things won't stay buried . . . at grave's end
It should be the best time of half-vampire Cat Crawfield's life. With her undead lover Bones at her side, she's successfully protected mortals from the rogue undead. But though Cat's worn disguise after disguise to keep her true identity a secret from the brazen bloodsuckers, her cover's finally been blown, placing her in terrible danger.
As if that wasn't enough, a woman from Bones's past is determined to bury him once and for all. Caught in the crosshairs of a vengeful vamp, yet determined to help Bones stop a lethal magic from being unleashed, Cat's about to learn the true meaning of bad blood. And the tricks she's learned as a special agent won't help her. She will need to fully embrace her vampire instincts in order to save herself—and Bones—from a fate worse than the grave.
About the Author
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling—by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her.