Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Night Huntress series.
- #2: One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Destined for an Early Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $9.89
- #5: This Side of the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: The Other Half of the Grave (Night Huntress #9) (Paperback): $21.84
- #10: Both Feet in the Grave (Night Huntress #10) (Paperback): $19.54
- #2011: Home for the Holidays Lib/E: A Night Huntress Novella (Night Huntress Novels (Audio) #2011) (Compact Disc): $43.99
Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother's life. Then she's captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.
In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She's amazed she doesn't end up as his dinner—are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn't have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.
About the Author
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling—by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her.