Love and Lies (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Reverend Curtis Black Series series.
- #2: Too Much of a Good Thing (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: The Best-Kept Secret (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #5: Sin No More (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #5) (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: The Best of Everything: A Novel (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #6) (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Be Careful What You Pray For: A Novel (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #7) (Paperback): $13.99
At long last, the Reverend Curtis Black appears to be on the straight and narrow. The all-too-human preacher is a bestselling author now, and he and his wife, Charlotte, are raising two adorable children. But the ever-suspicious Charlotte doesn't trust that Curtis has put his womanizing past behind him. While he's on the road promoting his latest book, she knows that there needs to be just one extra-devoted fan in his flock for him to stray.
Charlotte is no angel herself, and she's been keeping plenty of secrets from Curtis while he's been away. Still, Charlotte believes with all her heart that things will be better once Curtis is home again, although she should be careful what she wishes for since love may not be enough to untangle the web of lies she and Curtis have woven for themselves. And in the end, she'll have some tough decisions to make if she wants to salvage her marriage.
About the Author
Kimberla Lawson Robyis the award-winning, New York Times bestselling author of the Reverend Curtis Black series as well as many other novels and novellas. She lives with her husband in Rockford, Illinois.