The Best-Kept Secret (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Reverend Curtis Black Series series.
- #2: Too Much of a Good Thing (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #2) (Paperback): $17.59
- #4: Love and Lies (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #4) (Paperback): $16.49
- #5: Sin No More (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #5) (Paperback): $16.49
- #6: The Best of Everything: A Novel (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #6) (Paperback): $16.49
- #7: Be Careful What You Pray For: A Novel (The Reverend Curtis Black Series #7) (Paperback): $15.39
At the request of her readers, Kimberla Lawson Roby is giving another airing to one of her most popular characters, Curtis Black, who was introduced in Casting the First Stone and who continued his escapades in Too Much of a Good Thing.
Kimberla Lawson Roby's readers can't get enough of the Reverend Curtis Black, that self–justifying, greedy, womanizing flimflam man who is one of the biggest rascals ever to step into a church. In this outing, Curtis is starting over. He has a new job and a new wife, and of course he's convinced himself that this time he'll be good.
But Curtis hasn't ever made a promise he could keep, and before long, he's up to his old tricks. The difference now is his third wife. She's unlike any woman Curtis has met before. And for the first time in his life, Curtis just might have met his match. Watch the sparks fly!
About the Author
Kimberla Lawson Robyis the award-winning, New York Times bestselling author of the Reverend Curtis Black series as well as many other novels and novellas. She lives with her husband in Rockford, Illinois.
“Will leave readers . . . eagerly awaiting the next scandalous installment.” — Publishers Weekly
“Once again Roby pulls you in until you’re hooked. A great read.” — Indianapolis Recorder